Day: June 30, 2006
Venue: A.T. Kearney, Delhi Office
“isnt this a little too late…??”
Welcome to the **** project in Dubai
- scanned the passport, sent it across
- got my health insurance
- bought myself a strolley
- took a few deep breaths
- bought an aftershave, deo, shampoo, conditioner, shoes, a shirt, trouser
- checked my bank balance
- received visa on sunday
- receieved ticket on sunday
- flew monday morning 4am flight
Day: July 5, 2006
Venue: Client site, Dubai
- am staying in the best business hotel of the world (or so the award says!)
- have tasted 4 cuisines in the last 2 days
- am surrounded by 7 different accents in office
- cant understand a shit of what the delivery guy says..when i order lunch…and i am sure he will be saying the same
- hv walked on the Sheikh Zayeed Road (seems to be the main hub!) for 25 minutes…doing nothing
- hvnt clicked any snaps as yet…plan to click 300 this weekend..
- am waiting to be back in india next week
life surely is good…at times very unpredictable…mostly good…! :)
PS: i will be here for 4 months…though i do get flybacks…weekly…but then dubai weekends (thurs/fri). My delhi number will be operational frm next week…thrus/fri…else email is the best way to reach me…(just in case you need to!)
BAD!!! you be good ok?
:) ok mom…!
Best regards from NY!
» » »
Hey, where are you nowadays?? I think the site was a new shaadi shadi its free just for everyone here.