- Keep a distraction note book
- Use Pomodoro timer. 25 minutes of work and 5 minutes of break
- Set distraction time
- Look for the emotional issue of distraction
- Don’t be so harsh on yourself.
- Know that delayed gratification gives better results than instant gratification
- Force 10 minutes of work. And you will be surprised at how distraction goes away.
- Go for a walk. Look outdoors. Because we are so busy looking at our screens, it is inevitable to be distracted all of the time.
- Do not use phone all of the time, each time you are bored. Allow yourself to be bored.
- Reiterate your self talk. Instead of telling yourself “I get distracted easily,” tell yourself, “I am absolutely focused on the task I do. I am a focused person.”
Great Post Sirji
I am your ideal fan.