- Just because someone is good at their work doesn’t mean they will become good managers.
Managing oneself is very different from managing others.
- You grow professionally by making your boss’s life easier.
- What counts is 5 years of experience.
Not 1 year of experience done 5 times.
- Action >>> Thought.
No one gets rewarded for “I had the same idea much before them.”
- The reward for standing by your promised word is immense.
Once you have made a commitment, no one should need to follow up on you.
- Jobs are not 9-5 or 10-6 or fixed hours.
Jobs are the amount of focused time you spend on it.
- If all leaders in the company engage in politics, then it is not politics.
It is the culture.