What is the best way to offer help to someone suffering from Covid?
- Don’t send them a positive forwarded message
- Don’t send them #goodvibes
- Don’t give them examples of how someone else was positive when they were infected.
People don’t need positivity coming in from someone else, they just need to be acknowledged.
Thus, some do’s:
- Check on their fever and oxygen levels every morning
- Ask if there is something they need help with
- If they do, helping to arrange that help even if we can’t help directly, is the best help!
The best way to offer help during such mentally and physically tough times is to give them the space to just be, while letting them know that you’re there!