1. The first thing you say when you call other people is not “How are you”, but “Where are you”
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5.Your reason for not staying in touch with friends or remembering their birthdays is that they are not on Facebook.
6. You park your car at home and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. If anyone wanted to know how you looked 12 hours ago, a year ago, 3 years ago, 10 years ago, 25 years ago, they just need to view your facebook profile
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12 You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list
Credit: Thanks Kapil for sharing. The content has been ‘Indianized’ a bit!
Hilarious. Though so very apt. *thinking*
I thought so too…which is why decided to share! :)
You need to post a new list for 2011…