We often talk about a team building trust with their leader, however, that is a direct reflection of how a leader builds trust.
- By knowing that they don’t speak ill of any member in the team.
- By making sure to be there for the team members when they need them.
- By being honest in what they do and who they are.
- By not being a superman, and showing when they are figuring life out.
- By being someone who respects people for who they are and where they are coming from, instead of imposing their own choices and beliefs.
A leader builds trust by not considering them as a head, rather a part of the team.