5 things that do NOT make you successful at work:
1. Taking credit for someone else’s work, to look better in front of the boss.
2. Giving the boss the most importance, while demeaning other colleagues.
3. Doing mediocre work, filled with errors.
4. Not being curious, and doing things “because they have been done this way”.
5. Spreading politics and rumours at work.
One thing that will make you win in EVERY job:
Making a commitment, and staying true to that, without anyone having to follow up with you.