Few incredible lessons for your career:
1. Early in your career, you get paid for what you can do.
Later on, you get paid for what you know.
2. Write your emails assuming they will be read by everybody.
3. There’s no such thing as “I can’t”.
Either you don’t want to. Or you need help.
4. Don’t be in a hurry to create impact.
Be in a hurry to learn.
5. Early on in your career, pick a job where you learn the most, irrespective of the money.
Learning compounds faster than money!
6. Nothing makes you more indispensable, than doing what you committed to do, without anyone needing to check on you.
7. In the end, every role boils down to how you deal with people.