These three words can lead to massive success in your career:
TAKE COMPLETE OWNERSHIP.
What does it mean?
– Focusing on the outcome of your work and not just the output.
“What is my work going to achieve?”
– Doing your work in a way that no one needs to ever follow-up on you
– Taking full responsibility for your actions – success and failure both.
What happens when you do this?
– Your confidence in yourself rises
– Builds your manager’s trust in you
– You are positively unpredictable in your work, making you indispensable.
– You live with an entrepreneurial mindset while working at a job. And that’s precious!
“So what if this is not my job? It is someone’s job and if I am aware of it, I will either help them do it, or I will do it myself. Because I can.”
This mindset is what the best people I have worked with always have in common.
Not something that money can buy.