DEEP. WITTY. BRUTALLY HONEST.
DO EPIC SHIT
let’s Do epic shit?
In his first book, he puts together his key ideas – from the importance of creating habits as a way to build long term success, to the foundations of money management, from embracing and accepting failure to the real truth about learning empathy.
This is a book to be read, and re-read, a book whose lines you will underline and think about again and again, a book you will give your family and your friends and strangers. He hopes for this book to become the most gifted book ever!
- Chapter 1: Success (and failure) – success definitions, and using failures as an advantage
- Chapter 2: Habits – small habits for big things and multiple opportunities
- Chapter 3: Awareness – better choices from a point of awareness
- Chapter 4: Entrepreneurship – decades of entrepreneurship, reflections and learnings
- Chapter 5: Money – mistakes, investments, lies, and lessons
- Chapter 6: Relationships – with others and yourself
Every pre-order gets a chance to join me on a zoom group call
(Groups of 7, the right size for meaningful interaction)
All you have to do is send the pre-order receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
If selected, you’ll receive an email with the call details!